Sunday 25 August 2013

Wentworth, you're a breathe of fresh air.



Song: Landscape by Florence And The Machine

Three amigos, blue skies, hiking, picnic. 

My favourite way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

I was never an outdoorsy type of girl. I hated getting my hands dirty. Mud? Yuck! But fortunately I've changed and I love being outdoors. Nature provides me fresh air, clears my head and calms me the fuck down. My sense of adventure has also increased and hiking is now my preferred type of exercise (even though I complain with every steep step).

Wentworth Falls in the Blue Mountains is my favourite picnic spot and the waterfall is incredible. I want to visit every waterfall there is in this world. I find them mesmerizing. 

Just breath all the good stuff in.








No comments:

Post a Comment